My travel qoates

My travel qoates
travel addict

Sunday, March 3, 2019

The message of Mayor Hadji Serbin C. Ahaja to the newly Interim Chief Minister of BARMM


Greetings:

Hon. AL HAJ MURAD EBRAHIM
Prime Minister, Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao
Cotabato City


Dear Prime Minister,

Congratulations on your assumption to office as the Prime Minister of the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao.

I strongly hope and wish that BARMM under your leadership will be a good vehicle for the attainment of lasting peace and sustainable development in all five provinces and three cities of the BARMM.

Let us start to unite and do away with tribalism, let the Yakans, Maguindanaons, Meranaos, Tausug and Sama people and the lumads unite under this Bangsamoro government.

I send my best wishes for your continued happiness, health and success as well as for the prosperity of the people in the BARMM communities.

May I again congratulate you on your appointment as Prime Minister of the BARMM. Please accept the assurances of my support for your highest consideration.

Very truly yours,


(Sgd.)Hadji SERBIN C. AHAJA
Municipal Mayor
Sitangkai, Tawi-Tawi


No comments:

Post a Comment